Pages

Friday, January 25

Grace in Love

I tilt my cup, and the liquid moves. My eyes focus on the subject... the pure simplicity.
Behind my head, loud and deep, the music plays, and my mind is focused on the words...how they strike my heart with their completeness, their inclusiveness of all things, the all-encompassing, all-embracing passion, power and meaning--that strength and depth that makes all the world right, that makes me feel whole again, that makes me want to live, that warms my soul and floods me with peace... Your love never fails it never gives up it never runs out on me...
Grace. Peace. Love. Blessing.
Higher than the mountains that I face
Stronger than the power of the grave
Constant through the trial and the change
One thing remains
One thing remains

Your love never fails it never gives up it never runs out on me x3

On and one and on and on it goes
It overwhelms and satisfies my soul
And I never ever have to be afraid
One thing remains

In death and in life I'm confident and covered by the power of your great love
My debt is paid there's nothing that can separate my heart from your great love    
(Jesus Culture, One Thing Remains)

God is good. All good. Complete. He is Love, and nothing can separate us from His love.

Yeah, we're saved by grace through faith
It's not works
Ain't nuthin you can do, ain't nuthin I can do
That could get us this grace salvation that we got man
It's only Christ
So if you feel like you gotta clean yourself up
Before you can come to Him
Forget it
Just come to Him
He'll take you as you are, and he'll change YOU
From the inside, out
(Lecrae, Take Me As I Am)

No comments:

Post a Comment